Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Stampin' Up! Sending Flowers


Here are two more cards using the Sending Flowers Dies from the Coordination Product Release, which ends March 31.  I was surprised how versatile these dies are!  The image takes up most of the card but that is ok.  It is the focal point.  So take advantage of that.  I sure have had a lot of fun with it!

After die cutting the image in Basic Black, I masked off the moon (using a post it note and circle punch).  After sponging the sky, I used the reverse image of the circle and masked off the sky to apply just a bit of So Saffron.  



The second card was die cut with Whisper White and colored with Stampin' Blends.  I added a piece of So Saffron Gingham designer series paper behind the Whisper White.  

Stampin' Up!, Sending Flowers Dies, www.stampingwithsusan.com
Pin It!

You might also like:


Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: