Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy Mother's Day

One of the things I am doing during this stay at home time is going through things.  Like my desk.  I can't tell you the last time I gave it a clean.  I should have taken before and after photos. Buried in a pile (literally, the very bottom) on top of the file cabinet was this scrapbook page.  I made it in 2008.  2008!!  It looks so simple and basic (and crooked) to me now.

We took a trip with my parents to Hilton Head.  We loved to travel with them!  We were sitting out on the balcony and my mom got the giggles.  You know, the kind where you just can't stop laughing.  The more she tried to act dignified, the more she laughed.

I won't be able to make a card for her this year.  So I thought I would share this memory of her.  Happy Mother's Day in heaven, Mom.  I miss you.

Pin It!


No comments: