Monday, May 4, 2020

Stampin' Up! Noble Peacock Suite

One of the first suites I bought from the current Annual catalog was the Royal Peacock suite.  I love the colors - Old Olive, Pretty Peacock and Blueberry Bushel.  Those are the only colors in Specialty Designer Series Paper.  Those are the colors of the coordinating Foil Sheets.  I created this card along with two others for make and takes for my team meeting.  We also made these for Hostess Club this month.  Due to the Corona Virus, we are getting together virtually over zoom.  I had to mail the packets to everyone.  Because we can't send stamped images as part of a kit, I kept the stamping to just the greeting.  If folks don't have this suite, they used what they had at home.  


Stampin' Up!, Noble Peacock Suite, Royal Peacock, www.stampingwithsusan.com,
Pin It!


You might also like:


Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: