Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Feels Like Frost Snowman

I saw this card, or one similar to it, on a social media site.  When I tried to go back and find it again, well, I couldn't.  This is what I remember of it.  I like the way it turned out!  The card base is Thick Whisper White and I trimmed the sheet of designer series paper to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".  I used the Layering Oval dies to cut a section out of designer series paper and adhered it to the coordinating size scalloped oval piece of Misty Moonlight.

I stamped the snowman onto a scrap of Whisper White, did a bit of watercoloring with Stampin' Blends and die cut him/her out.  I did do a bit more trimming and adhered the snow person to the oval.  A greeting and a few rhinestones finished the card off.


Stampin' Up! Shopping List 

No comments: