Friday, November 6, 2020

Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin Alternatives

The  other day I posted the cards from the Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin Kit.  I like to make alternative projects to show stampers some options other than the pre-designed cards.  In fact, there is a Facebook Page called Paper Pumpkin Fan Club to see what other stampers have made with their kits.

I stamped the wreath in Just Jade and added some Gilded Gems.  I matted the wreath image on Gold Foil and embossed the greeting with Gold Emboss Powder.  

For the other card, I stamped the flower image in Cherry Cobbler Ink on Cherry Cobbler Cardstock to create a background, stamped the greeting in Just Jade on Whisper White and die cut it with Tasteful Labels and made a bow with the Just Jade Gingham Ribbon from the Flowers for All Season Ribbon pack.  I added a large Rhinestone in the center of the flower to finish it off. 







Product List

No comments: