Thursday, February 25, 2021

Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin Bouquet of Hope

Yesterday I posted about the upcoming March Paper Pumpkin Kit.  Today I want to share what I did with the February Kit, Bouquet of Hope.  The first photo shows the cards I made as designed by the Paper Pumpkin Team.  They came together very quickly.

The next three photos show alternative designs using (most) product from the kit.  I love creating different cards with the kit.  There is a web site for Paper Pumpkin users where demonstrators and customers can post their alternative cards.  It provides great inspiration!  

I brought in different stamp sets and embellishments. The Mossy Meadow striped background on the first card was made by taking part one of the lined envelopes and using it as designer paper. 

No comments: