Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Stampin' Up! Here's to You

Here is a bit about the April Paper Pumpkin Kit.  It is fun for kids of all ages and coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from the  January - June Mini Catalog.  I have a great-niece who has been chomping at the bit to stamp with me.  I will definitely have her over to make cards!  Click on the link below this image to sign up now!  The deadline to sign up for this kit is April 10!



https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=54982

Here are some cards I made with the March Paper Pumpkin Kit, Here's to You.  The first 2 cards are made as designed by the Paper Pumpkin creative team.  The very last photo is the gift that came in this month's kit - four stencils and a sponge.  March is Paper Pumpkin's birthday so special gifts are included!



This next card is an alternative card I made.  I took the envelope liner and cut it down to 4" x 5 1/4".  I used markers to color the stamp before stamping on the Basic White piece.


I used one of the stencils and sponged Night of Navy ink on the Basic White cardstock.  





Product List

No comments: