Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Stampin' Up! Ice Cream Corner

Since we can't get together for live conferences with Stampin' Up!, we have been fortunate enough to be able to get together virtually.  One of my favorite segments is watching fellow demonstrators share projects they have made.  I am sure, if there were thousands of demonstrators together watching this live, we would have blown the roof off of the Convention Center! Watching by myself, my first thought was this is absolutely brilliant!

Those of us who have been stamping for awhile have at some point, made a shaker card.  While it isn't difficult, they can be a bit tricky.  I sure wish I could remember the name of the demonstrator doing the presentation.  This is such an easy and quick way to make it.  I hope my instructions under each photo is clear!  Give it a try!


Step 1: Insert Designer Series Paper into corner of Medium Clear Envelope.

Step 2: Add Sprinkles to the envelope


Step 3: Remove protective strip on the end of the envelope.  Fold Envelope as tightly as possible & seal. Fold the envelope up and add Scotch Tape as needed.

Step 4: Place Tear & Tape to all four sides.  

Step 5: Adhere to cardstock as desired.

Stampin' Up! Shopping List

No comments: