Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Stampin' Up! In Bloom

For those of us who live in colder climates in the winter, we  hoping for an early end to the cold weather and are looking forward to warmer, sunnier times when temperatures are well above freezing and the  flowers are blooming...something to look forward to, for sure!

Recently I was asked to demonstrate the Kissing Technique.  That really took me back!  I haven't done it in quite a while.  You will need a bold stamp as well as a stamp that has some detail in it.  I chose In Bloom from the Annual Catalog for my bold image and the Host Stamp Natural Textures also from the Annual Catalog.

I inked up one of the Natural Textures stamps with Bumblebee Ink, then touched, or kissed, the flower on the background stamp before stamping it on the Basic White cardstock.  The stitching on the Granny Apple piece was made using the Stitched With Whimsy Die.  




Product List

No comments: