Sunday, February 13, 2022

Sunday Stamping With Susan & Julie - #37

Welcome to Sunday Stamping With Susan & Julie!  Today we are featuring two Sale-A-Bration items - Awesome Otters and Simply Marbleous 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper.  You can get either one with a purchase of $50 in Stampin' Up! Product (or both with a purchase of $100).





Since Valentine's Day is literally right around the corner, I decided to make a card for my DH.  This is the same piece of Designer Series Paper.  One side is a marbled or granite look and the other side is kind of liquid or flowing.  The card on the left has more
Flirty Flamingo in it so I added a layer of Basic White under it and adhered it to a Flirty Flamingo card base.  The card on the right has more Blushing Bride in it so is adhered to a Blushing Bride card base.  

Which card do you like best?  This (card on the left) or That (card on the right)?  Leave me a comment and let me know!





Stampin' Up! Shopping List

No comments: