Thursday, April 14, 2022

Stampin' Up! Garden Greenhouse Bundle

I swore I wasn't going to get this bundle....I was able to play a bit with it....my daughter sent it to me.  The rest is history.  I bought the dies and played some more.  We made this card at Hostess Club.  I love how it turned out!  I also wanted to show some love for some of the retiring In Colors: Just Jade, Magenta Madness and Bumblebee.  

It's difficult to see but I put some of our Adhesive Sheet on a piece of Basic Black Cardstock and die cut the Greenhouse out.  Next I die cut the Greenhouse out of the front of the card.   I stamped the flowers on a piece of Basic White.  I adhered the Window Sheet to the inside front on the Just Jade, then the Basic White stamped with the flowers over the Window Sheet.  Finally, after stamping the leaves on the front of the card, I peeled off the adhesive backing on the Basic Black Greenhouse and adhered it to the front.  I finished it off with the tag.  




Product List

No comments: