Thursday, April 7, 2022

Sunday Stamping With Susan & Julie - Creative Challenge - Aimee's Card



It was great having my daughter, Aimee, join us for our Sunday Stamping With Susan & Julie - Creative Challenge.  We had a lot of fun with it!  Please leave me a comment and let me know if you liked our Creative Challenge.  We are always looking for feedback!  If you follow me on facebook, I did post the supplies with measurements ahead of releasing the video so folks could participate.  We will do more videos like this in the future!

Here is Aimee's card and below hers the cards Julie and I made using the cardstock and designer series paper she used.  You may have noticed that Julie and I used the stamp sets from our projects to make the other two cards.  AImee chose to use different stamp sets for each project.  Unfortunately, the stamp set she used for her card, After the Storm, has sold out.






Stampin' Up! Shopping List

No comments: