Friday, March 16, 2018

Stampin' Up! Charming Cafe & Mediterranean Moments

The Charming Cafe stamp set reminds me of a visit my husband & I made to Paris a couple of years ago.  We were only there for a couple of days but we packed in a lot!  Lunch at the Eiffel Tower, dinner cruise on the Seine, Notre Dame, Versailles, even a walk through the underground boneyard under the city!   I am hoping to go back to Paris someday.

Back to the card....Mediterranean Moments pairs well with this stamp set to really make it a Paris Cafe!  This bundle includes the stamp set & framelits.  I love how easy they and you can really add dimension to your card!  

Stampin' Up Charming Cafe Bundle Cafe Builder Framelits Many Marvelous Markers
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like these:









Product List

No comments: