Friday, March 9, 2018

Stampin' Up! Painted With Love Specialty Designer Series Paper

My daughter-in-law, Angie scheduled a party back in early February.  The day I was supposed to leave to drive down to their home in Ohio, we were hit with a major winter storm AND I got sick.  Double whammy.  We are rescheduled for this weekend.  One of the projects we were going to do was a Valentine's Day card using the Painted With Love dsp and the Sure do Love You stamp set.

Stampin' Up! Sure Do Love You Shimmer Ribbon Pack Metallic Enamel Shapes

Since I had everything all cut and prepared, I wanted to use what I could.  I decided to use the Butterfly Basics Bundle and change it up.  I really like how it turned out!  This designer series paper is really very versatile!  I posted the original card as well so you can see both cards.  

Stampin' Up You Move Me Butterfly Basics Move Me Thinlits Shimmer Ribbon Pack
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like these:











Product List

No comments: