Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Stampin' Up! Petal Passion Watercolor Card

Here is the last card from my Watercolor Class - Part 2. I would like to do another technique class.  What technique would you like to see?  If you have a suggestion or would like to join one of my classes just hit the Contact Me on the left side of the page or comment below.

I stamped the flowers from the Petal Palette with Black Archival Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. The thicker outline in this stamp set is very bold and easy to color. I used the Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pens to color the flowers. Note: be careful when watercoloring on whisper white card stock.  Too much water/moisture and the paper may start to pill.  

To see the contrast between the thicker line images and no lines,  click on the link to my video tutorial: No Line Watercolring Technique

Stampin' Up! Watercolor Pencils Petal Palette Blender Pen
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like these:










Product List

No comments: