Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Stampin' Up! Thoughts & Prayers with Petal Passion



As much as I love making cards, I don't like making sympathy cards.  It seems I have made a lot of them this past year.  A friend of mine lost her mother last week and I made her this card.  

The designer series paper on this card is from the Petal Passion Suite in the upcoming Occasions catalog.  It's hard to see but I used the Powder Pink marker and colored the flowers a bit.  I matted a piece of Whisper White on Powder Pink cardstock on the inside of the card to give it a finished look.  

Pin It!


Product List
Powder Pink 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.00
Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$8.00
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$9.00
Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad
$7.00
Thoughts & Prayers Clear-mount Stamp Set
$19.00
2017-2019 In Color Stampin' Write Markers
$15.00
Powder Pink 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon
$7.00

No comments: