Thursday, September 27, 2018

Stampin' Up! Timeless Tidings Kit

I do love kits!  The Timeless Tidings Project kit only costs $20 and you get 20 cards and envelopes.  That is $1 per card!  There are 5 cards for each of the four designs. I organized all of the pieces, did all of the stamping, and then assembled them.  They were all done within 45 minutes.  And as lovely as they are, they look even better in person.  I love them all but I think my favorite is card with the trees and the greeting of "Sending Good Tidings of Comfort & Joy".  I did purchase the coordinating stamp set which is also $20 so I guess my initial 20 cards is actually $2 per card.  Still a great bargain.

Stampin' Up!, Timeless Tidings Project Kit, www.stampingwithsusan.com,
Pin It!

If you like this kit you may also like these:
























Here is a list with links to my on-line store of all the products I used for this card;

No comments: