Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Stampin' Up! Notes of Kindness Card Kit

I love the images in this all inclusive kit.  It comes with everything you need - a clear block, a stamp set, an ink spot, Stampin dimensionals, gold cording and pearls.  All of the images and tags are punched out.  The card bases are water colored and the envelopes are lined.  They are so pretty!  

The cards came together so easily.  I made them up as designed but you can certainly create different cards, scrapbook pages or even home decor.  Check out the framed artwork below the cards.  I used Soft Seafoam for the background.

Stampin' Up! Notes of Kindness Card Kit, www.stampingwithsusan.com

Stampin' Up! Notes of Kindness Card Kit, www.stampingwithsusan.com

Stampin' Up! Notes of Kindness Card Kit, www.stampingwithsusan.com
Pin It!

Here are links to my online store of all the products I used today:

No comments: