Monday, July 16, 2018

Stampin' Up! Stamparatus Wreath

Fun times with the new Stamparatus!  It's a bit time consuming if you are using smaller images but really easy to stamp in a circle.  How cute is this wreath!  The template is easy to make.  I took a 6 x 6 inch piece of cardstock, drew lines at the 3" marks in both directions, then cut out a square with the largest layering square die, turned and cut it out again.  This guide will help stamping the images using the "square" or the "diamond" pattern.  

Stampin' Up! Stamparatus, Happy Birthday Gorgeous, www.stampingwithsusan.com
Pin It!

Here are some other cards that I've used the Stamparatus with, the Slap technique is a Video Tutorial (just click on title):

Slap technique                                                       Heat embossing

                                                           



I have listed below all the products I have used with links to my on-line store:

No comments: