Monday, July 30, 2018

Susan's Sparkler's Team Challenge

The name of my Stampin' Up! team is Susan's Sparklers.  We are all about the sparkle!  I have a Facebook page just for my team where we share ideas, questions, project samples.  One of the activities I post are challenges.  It may be a color combination challenge, a seasonal challenge, whatever tickles my fancy.

We just finished up a Christmas in July Challenge.  Those team members that posted a Christmas Card were entered into a drawing for a prize.  The winner of this challenge is Cindy Marshall.  

Check out the Team Challenge Link to see the Live Video of the drawing and see what the next challenge is. If you would like to join a great team like Susan's Sparklers, I would love to have you.


Team Challenge Link

www.stampingwithsusan.com, Stampin' Up!, Susan's Sparklers, @Susanssparklers
Pin It!

No comments: