Friday, September 28, 2018

Stampin' Up! Frosted Floral Suite

One of my team members showed me this card sketch.  It's easy to do.  Score one sheet of card stock at 5 1/2".  Turn and score at 4 1/4".  Cut off one corner, trimming just a bit more so that the card closes easily.  See example below.



I die cut ovals on the first and second layer, then stamped the greeting through the ovals onto the last layer.  I used the elements from the Frosted Florals Suite to embellish each layer.  

www.stampingwithsusan.com, Stampin' Up! 2018 Holiday Catalog, Frosted Floral Suite
Pin It!

I hope you try this fun layout!

If you like this card you may also like these;

I have listed below links for all the products that I used on this card, just click on it and it will take you right to my on-line store;

No comments: