Monday, October 1, 2018

Stampin' Up! Spirited Snowmen

Do you ever have an idea in your head about a card design?  And when you sit down to make that card, it ends up being totally different?  It happens to me frequently and it happened with this card.  I like this card so much better than the idea I first had!

It's hard to see but there are Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the snowflakes and Wink of Stella on the snowman.  I used  Stampin' Blends to color the snowman.  I really love how are Stampin' Blends match our Color Collections - no need to guess.

Stampin' Up!, 2018 Holiday Catalog, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Spirited Snowmen, Buffalo Check, Stampin' Blends
Pin It!

I have put a photo with a link to my You Tube Video Tutorial on Stampin' Blends:


Listed below are all the products with Links to my on-line store;

No comments: