Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Double Embossing Angels on Earth Video Tutorial

Every few months our team does a SWAP.  I decided to use Angels On Earth.  I love Shabby Chic and Victorian style cards.  I had a lot of questions from my team about how I made the background so decided to post a video.  The double embossing refers to using an embossing folder on a piece of cardstock, then heat embossing on it.  It is easy, and I think really enhances the vintage look, especially using the Tin Tile Dynamic Embossing Folder.

If you are a fan of this look, the Angels on Earth is a great stamp set.  I mention in my video that this is a one season stamp set.  But I think this set can be used for other occasions if paired with sentiments from another stamp set.  

Stampin' Up!, www.stampingwithsusan.com, https://youtu.be/qFmTj-f2B7k, Angels on Earth, Coubntry Lane Suite, Tin Tile Embossing Folder,
Pin It!








Here is the Video Tutorial:



If you like this technique here is another one using Stampin' Up! Embossing Paste Video Tutorial I used it for the brick background:


Product List with links to my on-line store;

No comments: