Monday, October 29, 2018

Stampin' Up! Festive Farmhouse FB Live Video Tutorial

To celebrate the recent 2018 World Cardmaking Day, I put out a couple of real quick Facebook Live videos that I posted to You Tube.  The purpose of the Facebook Live videos was to show some really quick cards.

This card features the Festive Farmhouse suite in the Holiday Catalog.  There are a lot of fun elements in this suite.  Stay tuned for more projects featuring this suite!

Stampin' Up!, www.stampingwithsusan.com, 2018 Holiday Catalog, Festive Farmhouse
Pin It!



Below is my You Tube Video.  Don't forget to Subscribe to my channel and also hit the Bell and you will get a notification every time I upload a new video!!



Product List with links to my on-line store;
Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock
$7.75
Festive Farmhouse 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock Pack
$8.50
Festive Farmhouse 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$11.00
Farmhouse Christmas Photopolymer Bundle
$44.00
Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad
$7.50
Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
$7.50
Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
$30.00
Sprig Punch
$18.00
5/8" (1.6 Cm) Striped Burlap Trim
$8.00

No comments: