Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Stampin' Up! Toil & Trouble Facebook Live


I was playing with the Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper and came up with a couple of fast and simple Halloween Cards.  One of the fun things with the Toil & Trouble Suite is that some of the framelits fit some of the images on the Designer Series Paper.  Unfortunately, the framelits are currently back ordered, but don't let that stop you!  The images are easy to fussy cut. 

 The trio of witches hats is on a card base of Gorgeous Grape.  It's hard to see the ribbon but it is the glittered black organdy ribbon.

I love the little trio of pumpkins so decided to make a "pumpkin man" and cut out a little witches hat for him...or her.

I also did a Facebook Live (that I have on my You Tube Channel) with some Tips & Tricks!

Stampin' Up! Stampin' Up! Toil & Trouble Suite, Cauldron Bubble Bundle, www.stampingwithsusan.com
Pin It!
After your done watching, make sure to hit the Subscribe button for my You Tube channel.  I hope you enjoy!




Product List with links to my Online store;

No comments: