Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Stampin' Up! Peaceful Poinsettia

This card is also from our recent swap.  I have to say, it is probably my favorite.  Kim Peck is the leader of our group, the ImPECKable Stampers.  I wasn't going to buy the Peaceful Poinsettia bundle.  But, wow...I just love everything about it!  I am definitely adding it to my next order!  There are a lot of great greetings for both the front and the inside of your card.  

There are holly dies in the set of thinlits that Kim die cut on the Whisper White card stock.  She die cut out some of the evergreen leaves out and adhered them under the flower.  These two elements plus the glimmer paper really adds texture to the card.
 
Stampin' Up!, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper, Peaceful Pointsettia
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like this one;














Here is a list with links to all the products used on this card;

No comments: