Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Stampin' Up! Petal Palette From the Heart

I was so excited to get this suite of products from the Occasions Catalog.  Demonstrators who attend Onstage events are able to purchase some of the new products before all demonstrators can preorder.  I love, love, love the Petal Passion Suite in the new Occasions Catalog.  
And I love how this card turned out!  I just stamped 2 of the rose bunches and colored them with my Stampin Blends, die cut them out and adhered to my cards.
If you want to be able to see the catalog and win or purchase stamps and accessories before anyone else, I can help you do that!  

 Stampin' Up! Petal Palette From the Heart Stampin' Blends Layering Oval Framelits
Pin It!

Product List
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock
$7.00
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
$6.00
Petal Palette Clear-Mount Bundle
$62.00
Layering Ovals Framelits Dies
$35.00
Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
$9.00
Old Olive Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
$9.00

No comments: