Friday, April 20, 2018

Stampin' Up! In the Trees


I am so very tired of all of the cold weather we are having.  I long for warm, summer weather...laying in the shade of a tree, reading, watching the birds at the bird feeders....

In the Trees does that for me.  I love creating scenes.  I used a sponge dauber to fill in the trees, sponged the sky with Soft Sky and fussy cut the squirrels.  I used the Stamparatus to line up the trees and the hammock.  

I love this new tool!  There is so much you can do with it!  If you weren't lucky enough to get one during the early release period, it will be in the upcoming Annual Catalog in June.


Stampin' Up! In the Trees Stampin' Up! Blender Pens Classic Label Punch
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like these:




















Product List

No comments: