Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Unboxing Stampin' Up 2018-2019 New Catalog Premiere Order!

This is an exciting year for Stampin' Up!  We are celebrating 30 years!  I have been a demonstrator for 15 of those years.  Probably the most exciting time is the release of the new catalog.  And every year I say "This is the best catalog!"  And this year is no exception.  

Those of us who attend OnStage not only receive a copy of the new catalog before anyone else, we have an opportunity to order a selection of product.  Every 5 years or so, Stampin' Up! does either a color refresh with changing just a few colors or a color revamp, changing lots of colors.  This year is a revamp.  We are retiring 13 colors, adding 10 brand new colors and bringing back 5 retired In Colors!

Check out my Unboxing Video to see all of the colors as well as new product that I ordered.  I can't wait to start playing and will post projects soon!


Pin It!

No comments: