Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Stampin' Up! Accented Blooms Birthday Cards

As soon as I saw this stamp set at Stampin' Up!s  On Stage, I knew this would be one of the first stamps I would buy.  The Tailored Tag punch gives such versatility in designing card layouts.  My granddaughter, Claire, is turning 13.  She is growing up too fast!  I know I am biased but she is such a lovely person, inside and out!


This is one of two cards I made for her.  My mother will give her one card, and we will give her the other one.  I always let Mom choose a card and she chose the other card (I will post it soon).

I decided I wanted more flowers than what is in the original stamp.  After stamping the image on the white cardstock, I stamped it again on a scrap piece.  I water colored all of the flowers with Stampin' Blends.  I cut out the extra flowers and leaves I wanted and popped them up with dimensionals.  

Stampin' Up!, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Accented Blooms, Stampin' Blends
Pin It!

Here is a list of the products with links to my on-line store that I used on this card:

No comments: