Thursday, June 7, 2018

Stampin' Up Quilted Pressed Flowers

I participated in a swap recently and this is the card I made for it.  The stamp set is from the Stampin' Rewards section Just For Hosts in the new Stampin' Up! catalog.  It is called Pressed Flowers and I just love it!  I chose the new colors, Granny Apple Green and Highland Heather.  To add texture, I embossed the background with the Quilt Top Textured Embossing Folder after I stamped the flowers.  The greeting is from the new Itty Bitty Greetings.

If you want and or need this stamp set, let me know.  We can schedule a time to get together with your stamping friends and have a party.  If you want, we can make this card at your party!


Stampin' Up!, Pressed Flowers, Quilt Top Embossing Folder, Highland Heather, Layering Ovals Framelits
Pin It!



I have listed below links to my on-line store for all the products I used today:

No comments: