Friday, June 8, 2018

Stampin' Up! Very Vintage

Confession time.  I am a Vintage geek.  This is my absolutely favorite stamp set in the Just For Hosts section of the new Stampin' Up! Catalog. 

The original card we made at our Team Meeting didn't have the flourishes behind the oval.  While I was making this for my blog, I felt it needed a little something so I die cut the flourish and cut off one part to tuck behind the oval on the right side. 

I used multiple Stampin' Write Markers to color the stamp itself, then "huffed" on it to remoisten the ink before stampin it.  It's hard to see on the photo but I took the doily image, inked it up with Sahara Sand, stamped off once and stamped the card stock before I added the flowers.  I sponged Sahara Sand ink on the edges of the oval as well. 


Stampin' Up! Layering Ovals, Very Vintage, Flourish Thinlits, Stampin'  Write Markers,
Pin It!


I have listed below links to my on-line store for all the products I used today:

No comments: