Monday, November 5, 2018

Stampin' Up! Happy Birthday Al

Happy Birthday, Al!  We were traveling yesterday, on my husband's birthday.  We flew down to Orlando for Stampin' Up!'s OnStage and thought we would head a down a few days early.  I ordered a cake and some other goodies that were in our room when we arrived.  I had his birthday card in my purse so I gave it to him once we were in our room.  

I used one of the plaid patterns from the Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper and die cut the greeting from the Happy Birthday Thinlits.  Gray Granite is my new favorite neutral.  It is such a versatile color and works so well with other colors! 


Stampin' Up!, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like these ones;

                           

I have put photo links to my Online Store of all the products I have used on this card;

No comments: