Thursday, November 29, 2018

Stampin' Up! Classic Garage

I was so happy to see a suite of products focusing on men.  Not that women don't love cars and gears too, don't get me wrong!  But I need all of the help I can get with making cards for men.  This project was one of our make and takes from OnStage.  I'm not sure what kind of car this is so I asked my husband what he thought.  He said it looks like a cross between a Mustang and a Camaro, basically a composite of cars.  

There are some fun embellishments in this suite as well.  The Striped Metallic Ribbon resembles a tire tread or a racing stripe.  The metal embellishments are little keys and wrenches.  

I am definitely going to plan a class around this suite!

www.stampingwithsusan.com, 2019 Occasions Catalog,  Stampin' Up!, Geared Up Garage

www.stampingwithsusan.com, 2019 Occasions Catalog,  Stampin' Up!, Geared Up Garage
Pin It!

Product List with links to my Online Store;

No comments: