Monday, November 12, 2018

Stampin' Up! OnStage Team Gifts

Whenever I attend a Stampin' Up! event, I like to make little goodies to give to team members.  I have 8 of my team members with me and in our larger, collective group,
 ImPECKable Stampers, we will be somewhere around 50!  

Since we are in Orlando for our 30th Birthday, I thought it would be fun to incorporate a Disney theme.  I found these cute bottle caps with Disney characters on them.  Black cardstock circles were used for Mickey's head.  I backed each bottle cap with different colors of cardstock circles.  The Stampin' Up! logo and Onstage 2018, Orlando were printed on Whisper White cardstock and adhered to the ears.  A pin back was adhered to the back.

Stampin' Up!, Circle Punches, Stampin' Up! Onstage, www.stampingwithsusan.com


Stampin' Up!, Circle Punches, Stampin' Up! Onstage, www.stampingwithsusan.com
Pin It!
Here is a list with links to my Online store for all the products I used to create these cute little pins;

No comments: