Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Stampin' Up! Painted Glass


Our granddaughter, Claire, recently made her Confirmation.  I always let my mother choose which card she wants to use.

This is the card my husband (who is also her Confirmation Sponsor) and I gave her.  The Graceful Glass Designer Vellum paper is perfect for her.  I chose the sheet with flowers on it for a reason.  In the Catholic Faith, the person being confirmed adopts the name of a saint or biblical character that they admire and can pray to as they continue their faith journey.  Claire chose St. Therese of Liseaux.   St. Therese is also known as the "Little Flower".  


Stampin' Up!, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Painted Glass, Stained Glass
Pin It!



Ironically, both my mother and I both chose St. Therese as our Confirmation name.  I love that!  

Here is a list of the products with links to my Online store;

No comments: