Thursday, December 13, 2018

Stampin' Up! Spirited Snowmen

One of my favorite sets from the Holiday Catalog is Spirited Snowmen.  Isn't he cute?  And I decided to show Lovely as a Tree some love with this card.  Lovely as a Tree was one the very first stamp sets I bought as a demonstrator.  That was 16 years ago and it is still going strong!

I used the Masking Technique to place the snowman in front of the trees.  I started by stamping with snowman on the cardstock, then stamped it again on a post it note.  I cut it out and placed it over the cardstock, then stamped the trees.  When you remove the post it note, the snowman is in front of the trees.  A little Dazzling Diamonds glitter and a few white sequins finishes it off.

Stampin' Up!, Spirited Snowman, Stampin' Up! 2018 Holiday Catalog, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Lovely as a Tree
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like these;





Here is a list with links to my Online store of all the products I used for this card;

No comments: