Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Blizzard

We haven't really had a lot of snow yet.  I know it's coming. My husband has the snowblower all ready in anticipation. But we seem to have skirted the big snow systems.  I always hope for a white Christmas.  Then I want it to all go away!

The thing I like most about this Beautiful Blizzard stamp set is the font on the sentiments.  I also like the Blizzard Thinlits die that coordinates with it.  You can die cut a bunch of different snowflakes to use.  The reverse image is also fun.  Put a piece of glimmer paper behind it for a card front with sparkly snowflakes.  

It's hard to see but I stamped clusters of snowflakes from the stamp set in Night of Navy on the Night of Navy card stock.  

Stampin' Up!, Beautiful Blizzard, Foil Paper, www.stampingwithsusan.com
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like this one:
           


Here is a list of all the products I used on today's card with links to my Online store;

No comments: