Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Stampin' Up! Snowflake Showcase


I saw this technique online.  I think the name of the demonstrator is Tatiana Creative Stamping.  I can't find the original post.  I loved it and designed my version of it for Hostess Club this month.  I die cut out several snowflakes and used them as stencils.  Using my sponge brayer, I applied Balmy Blue Ink so that white background shows through.  

Next. I stamped snowflakes in Balmy Blue.  I love the layered look.  I decided not to make the background color even.  I think the unevenness adds to the layered feel.  The Merry Christmas is heat embossed with Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder.  To finish it off, I added a Snowflake trinket and  some rhinestones.

I love the Foil edged cards and envelopes (available in both Silver and Gold), especially for this card.  They add a touch of elegance.  Don't forget to stamp on your envelopes as well!  Kind of like a sneak-peek of what's inside!

Stampin' Up!, Snowflake Showcase, Snow is Glistening, Snowflake Trinkets, Snowfall Thinlits, www.stampingwithsusan.com
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like this one:


Product List with links to my Online Store;

No comments: