Thursday, November 15, 2018

Stampin' Up! Happiness Surrounds Aimee & Josh

One of the stamp sets in Snowflake Showcase doesn't have any snowflakes.  It makes it perfect for other occasions besides winter and Christmas.  I needed to make an anniversary card for our daughter Aimee and her husband, Josh.  

I chose Pear Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow and used the "Rock & Roll" technique".  I filled the covered the stamp with Pear Pizzazz and then rolled the edges all the way around in Mossy Meadow.  It is a really neat effect.  Just remember to start with your lightest color and roll it in the darker color.

Happy Anniversary Aimee and Josh!  Love you!

Stampin' Up!, Happiness Surrounds, Snowflake Showcase, www.stampingwithsusan.com
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like these ones;

 If you click on the card below it will take you to my Video Tutorial on how to make a Eclipse Card

















Product List with links to my Online Store;

No comments: