Thursday, November 8, 2018

Stampin' Up! Floral Frame

I will be leaving on November 4 for Orlando to attend Stampin' Up!'s OnStage conference.  It will be a blast since we are celebrating Stampin' Up's 30th Birthday.  We are going down a few days early for a little R&R.

I decided to make a non-holiday card for my swap for OnStage.  It is quite fussy but I really like how it turned out.  I stamped and cut out extra flowers that I popped up with Mini Dimensionals.  Using Stampin' Blends made the watercoloring so easy!  

I can't wait to see the swaps I get in return and will share my favorites with you!

Stampin' Up!, Stampin' Blends, Floral Frames, www.stampingwithsusan.com
Pin It!

 If you would like to see my video on Stampin' Blends please click on card below:

Product List with links to my Online Store;

No comments: