Thursday, November 1, 2018

Stampin' Up! Snowflake Showcase Release


Let it snow! Or at least, create a snowy wonderland using this incredible assortment of products. With two stamp sets, paper, accessories, and dies, the only limit is your creativity!

This set of products is only available during the month of November and is available while supplies last.

Over the next few weeks, I will post projects made using products from this collection.  Head on over to my Online Store to place your order, or give me a call and I will be happy to place your order for you.

Snow is Glistening

Happiness Surrounds

 Snowfall Thinlets

 Snowflake Trinkets

White Velvet


If you click on the photo below it will take you to a quick video:

Pin It!

Product List with links to my Online Store;

No comments: