Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Stampin' Up! Snowflake Showcase Gable Box

I am having lots of fun with the Snowflake Showcase!  There are 14 stamps in each of the 2 stamp sets - Snow is Glistening and Happiness Surrounds.  There are 20 Snowfall Thinlit Dies - 20!  And just to add to the fun, White Velvet Sheets and Snowflake trinkets round it all out.  These products will only be available in November, or while supplies last.  You won't want to miss out!

The Shimmery White Gable Boxes are so pretty.  I stamped several snowflakes in Pool Party on all 4 sides of the box and attached a Pool Party Satin Ribbon bow to the top.  One of favorite things to do is use the Stampin' Blends to color our Rhinestones.  I did find the Dark Pool Party was too light and I could barely see any color on it.  I tried our Dark Bermuda Bay Blend and it matches quite well.  

Stampin' Up!, Snowflake Showcase, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Lustrous Gable Box
Pin It!

If you like this gift box you may also like these:















List of all the products with links to my Online store;

No comments: