Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Stampin' Up! All That You Are

This is a technique I haven't done for awhile. It's called Spotlighting.  It's easy to do and great for new stampers.  To make this card, I stamped the image in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Whisper White cardstock.  I stamped it again in a scrap piece of Whisper White and colored part of the image with Stampin' Blends.  I punched a portion of the image with the 1 3/4" punch and layered it on a Basic Black 2" circle.  I adhered the circles to the original stamped image, lining up the images.

Pretty neat, huh?  The Glittered Organdy Ribbon (carried over from the Holiday Catalog) adds some sparkle, which is always a good thing!  


Stampin' Up! Spotlight Stamping, All That You Are, www.stampingwithsusan.com
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like this one:



Listed below are the products used with links to my Online store:

No comments: