Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Stampin' Up! Shopping Classic Garage

My mom and I were talking the other day about shopping with men.  My husband and my late father do not like shopping, especially department stores.  But put them in a hardware store and they are content for hours.  My mom told me Dad would look at nuts and bolts for 15 minutes before deciding which size to buy!

The Classic Garage Suite can't get more "manly".  It has cars, tools, even a grease spot!  Not that woman don't like these things as well, but, well, let's face it, it really is a guy thing.

This suite is great for all of the manly men in your life.

Stampin' Up!, Classic Garage Suite, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Fun Fold
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like this one;


Listed below are the products used with links to my Online store:

No comments: