Thursday, January 31, 2019

Stampin' Up! Forever Lovely

I love the versatility of the All My Love Suite.  While the theme is love, it can be used for other occasions.  The flower images in this set are the DistINKtive stamps, exclusive to Stampin' Up!  

The Whisper White card base really makes the Lovely Lipstick pop  Coloring the Rhinestones with Stampin' Blends allows for sparkle in any of our fabulous colors!

Stampin' Up!, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Forever Lovely, All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack, 2019 Occasions Catalog
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like this one:

                         Click on photo to see my
                     Video Tutorial on DistINKtive
                                     Stamps


Products used are listed below with links to my Online store:

No comments: