Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Stampin' Up! His Grace

I don't normally send out Easter Cards but the His Grace stamp set really caught my eye.  Of course the images can be used for just about any occasion.  I love the sentiments.  Along with "Rejoicing in His Grace" are "He is risen.  May His precious gift be yours" and "God so loved the world, he gave His only begotten Son" (John 3:16).

The sample in the Occasions Catalog pairs this set with the Crosses of Hope Framelit Dies in the Annual Catalog.  I am definitely keeping this stamp set for our Card Ministry at church. 

Stampin' Up!, His Grace, 2019 Occasions Catalog, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Metallic Pearls
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like this one:

Listed below are the products used with links to my Online store:

No comments: