Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Stampin' Up! March Paper Pumpkin


Recently, our grandson, Miles turned 15.  It still boggles my mind how fast my grandkids are growing up!  

I really love March's Paper Pumpkin Kit - these pop-up cards are great for guys and gals of any age.  One of my customers is a new stamper, and we got together to make some Simple Stamping cards.  We started talking about Paper Pumpkin so I broke out my kit and we each made one.  She did a great job!  Kits are great for folks who are new to stamping.  

April's kit will feature the new Distinktive stamps - can't wait!  To sign up for the April kit, log onto www.paperpumpkin.com  by April 10th to subscribe.

Pin It!














Here are some other Paper Pumpkin Kits:


Stampin' Up! Shopping List with links to my Online store:


               

No comments: