Friday, April 12, 2019

Stampin' Up! Tea Together

The little punch from the Occasions Catalogs Cute Crew Punch Box reminds me of a tea bag. I thought it would be a perfect embellishment for the Tea Together stamp set.

I made these two cards and couldn't decide which one I liked better.  I polled everyone who happened to be here in the house visiting my mother (8 family members).  They were split.  I posted the cards on my team page. They overwhelmingly liked the white teapot and cup better. I prepped for both versions for a party and let everyone choose. Three gals made the one of the left, three gals made the one on the right. 

Stampin' Up!, Tea Together, Tea Time Framelits, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Cute Crew Punch Box, Wink of Stella,
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like this one:


Stampin' Up! Shopping List with links to my Online store:

No comments: