Monday, July 27, 2020

Stampin' Up! Poinsettia Petals


Woo-hoo!  The 2020 August - December Mini is almost here!  You can order from it beginning August 4th.

Every year I bought my mom a poinsettia plant around the holidays.  Her favorites were the traditional red plants, but she also liked pink and white ones.  This year, I will treat myself with a plant.

 I really like this new Poinsettia Petals Bundle.  I embossed the stamp images in gold and die cut them.  Using a sponge, I added some Petal Pink ink to the centers of each layer.  Finishing it off is a Gold Glitter Enamel Dot.  The "Merry Christmas" is also embossed in gold.  I really like how it turned out and I hope you do too!

Stampin' Up!, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Poinsettia Place Suite, August - December 2020 Mini Catalog,
Pin It!

You might also like:


Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: